Steel floor decking is sheet metal (black or galvanized steel) are processed to replace shaped reinforced concrete pouring phase.
Floor decking with 2,3mm thickness from 0.6 ÷ popular and high waves is 50 ÷ 75mm.
Thickness of Steel Decking Floor depends on the distance two consecutive beams and work load.
When concrete floors using steel Floor Decking will not need to use scaffolding and anti-phase core as concrete floor. So fast execution time, reasonable price.
Advantages of Steel Decking Floor
– Not used to the scaffold, fast execution.
– Concrete surface cracking
– Cheaper construction costs.
Application of Steel Decking Floor
– Floors industrial steel structures
– Floors multi-tier architecture
– Use technology in shipbuilding
– The renovation and upgrade more stories